When the news about the Vaccinated Travel Lane Malaysia Singapore is open, it brings good news to the travel world. Because you would not spend any time and money at your destination due to quarantine. So let see how to travel using the vaccinated travel lane between Malaysia and Singapore. You need to know that the current permit to enter Singapore is actually a one-way permit. So you need to re-apply if you want to enter Singapore the second time onwards.
Traveling to Singapore By Using Vaccinated Travel Lane Malaysia Singapore
Effective 2nd December 2021, eligible passengers must undergo a supervised self-swab Antigen Rapid-Test (ART) at a quick test center on days three and seven of their arrival. Your day of arrival will be counted as day one.
The eligibility for traveling using VTL are:
- Fully vaccinated (two doses) person and provide the proof of vaccinated.
- Undergo a COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 2 days. Must be residing in Malaysia for 14 days before embarking on Singapore.
- Arrive in Singapore on designated VTL flights.
- Purchase travel insurance, with a minimum coverage of S$30,000 for COVID-19-related medical treatment and hospitalization costs in Singapore, before traveling to Singapore.
Before travel, check the active vaccinated travel lane list from the Singapore government website to ensure Malaysia is still on the list.
After that, you need to upload your COVID-19 vaccination certificate, RT-PCR test results, and insurance policy to https://mysafetravel.gov.my. Passengers will receive a notification email from the MySafeTravel portal once the vaccination certificate, test results are successfully verified.
Check our post about Kwai Chai Hong.
Check the below table for the documents for your easy reference.
Traveling to Singapore from Malaysia
When you are going back to Malaysia, do follow the important notes below:
Important Note Vaccinated Travel Lane Malaysia Singapore:
- Undergo COVID-19 test 48 hours before departure.
- Arriving passengers will be required to undergo COVID-19 health screening at KLIA, and it will take between 3 to 4 hours before passengers are cleared to collect their bags at the baggage carousel at KLIA.
- Passengers must make an online payment for their RT-PCR test in KLIA before departing Singapore. Kindly refer https://airport.doctor2u.my for info.
- All travelers are advised to arrive four (4) hours early as only over-the-counter check-ins are available for VTL flights. Online check-in via the Malaysia Airlines website or app is unavailable for this selected flight.
Purchase your travel insurance today and get coverage for unforeseen circumstances related to COVID-19
- Hospitalization benefit of up to RM100,000
- Coverage for Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Call Etiqa Online now at 03-2731 5003 and get secured
In summary, follow the picture below from Malaysia Government.
Stay safe and remember always to follow all the SOP all the time. Hope you enjoy this article about Vaccinated Travel Lane Malaysia Singapore.
Read our post about Marriott Bonvoy Promo Code 2022 for your stay in Malaysia.